The Department of Personnel Management is a Central Agency established under an Act of Parliament and provides governance and support in Human Resource Management to the Public Service throughout the nation. In enhancing its statutory responsibilities, the Department is now embarking on recruiting suitably qualified person for the following vacancies in the open market.
Interested applicants who wish to express their interest for these vacancies are advised to carefully note the following advertisement criteria:
- Your cover letter should include the Position Number and Designation/Class and state why you should be considered for the position and duly signed off.
- Application Form 3.2 must be completed for each position and duly signed off.
- All copies of certificates and references must be certified as true copies of original.
- Emailed applications are accepted and can be sent via: email@example.com
- Application Closing Date – COB Friday 06th November, 2020.
- Application should be address to:
Human Resource Administration Branch
Department of Personnel Management
National Capital District
VACANCIES IN RESPECTIVE DIVISIONS / WINGS
DPM 06 – 6
Executive Search & Appointment Officer
DPM 06 – 15
Performance Management Officer
DPM 09 – 81
Contracts Administration & Employment (Citizen & Non-Citizen) Advisor